Chicken Primavera Farfalle
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken Primavera Farfalle made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
480 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
130 (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
4.5g (1 serving)
75mg (1 serving)
970mg (1 serving)
51g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
36g (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
15% (1 serving)
30% (1 serving)
120% (1 serving)
- 8 ounces farfalle pasta or spiral pasta
- 4 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 4 cups assorted fresh vegetables (onion, zucchini, yellow squash and/or carrot)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves (optional)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Cook farfalle pasta in lightly salted water according to package directions, reserving 1 cup cooking water before draining.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1 Tbsp. margarine in deep 12-in. nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook 1/2 of the chicken, stirring occasionally, until almost cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and set aside. Repeat with additional 1 Tbsp. Spread and chicken.
3. Melt remaining 2 Tbsp. margarine in same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring frequently, until vegetable are tender, about 8 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in pasta water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken and simmer just until Stock is melted. Stir in chicken, pasta and cheese and simmer 2 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve over hot farfalle pasta, then sprinkle basil.