Chili Lime Veggie Burrito Bowl
320 (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
10mg (1 serving)
540mg (1 serving)
44g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
12g (1 serving)
160mg (1 serving)
2mg (1 serving)
335mg (1 serving)
- 1 pkg Knorr Selects™ Burrito Bowl
- 2 cups water
- 1 bag (14 oz.) frozen pepper & onion stir fry
- 1 package (8 oz.) fresh mushrooms
- 1 can (8.75 oz.) no salt added corn kernels
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/2 cup shredded 2 % cheddar cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Cook Knorr Selects™ Burrito Bowl in medium saucepan in 2 cups water according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, thaw peppers & onions in strainer under warm running water; drain well. Slice mushrooms and drain corn.
3. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers & onions, mushrooms, corn, and chili powder, season with salt if desired. Cook, stirring frequently, until mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes .
4. Stir in hot cooked Knorr Selects™ until well blended. Serve in bowls sprinkled with cheese and any additional favorite burrito bowl toppings, if desired.