Chili Rubbed Hen
Spice up chicken with our Chili Rubbed Hen. This chicken recipe adds a fiery touch to traditional roasted chicken recipes.
- 2 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. chipotle chile pepper *
- 6 lbs. roasting chicken
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Mash Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cubes and lime juice with a fork in a small glass bowl or measuring cup. Microwave at HIGH for 20 seconds or until bouillon is softened. Stir in cilantro, garlic and chili pepper. Gently spread mixture under and over skin.
3. Roast chicken for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and continue roasting for an additional 1-1/2 hours or until or until meat thermometer inserted in thickest part of the thigh reaches 180°. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.