CINNABON® Cinnamon Roll Ice Cream Cone
Co-created with CINNABON®, this delicious recipe uses Grands!™ CINNABON® Cinnamon Rolls as cones that are topped with our new CINNABON® dairy dessert.
- 3 1/3 cups Breyers® CINNABON® Frozen Dairy Dessert
- 1 can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ CINNABON® Cinnamon Rolls
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. ground cinnamon, (optional)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. CONE OPTION 1 Use muffin pan. Create cone mold with aluminum foil:
Cut 5 (12x12-in.) pieces of aluminum foil. To make each cone, fold 1 piece foil in half. Pinch one of the corners of creased edge with thumb and index fingers, palm facing you, and wrap the foil around your hand to create a cone shape. Repeat with remaining foil to make 5 cones.
CONE OPTION 2 Use waffle cone mold:
Cut 5 (12x12-in.) pieces of aluminum foil. Wrap 1 piece of foil around cone mold, once fully wrapped, remove foil and repeat with remaining foil to make 5 cones.
3. Remove rolls from can and set aside icing. Spray each foil cone with no-stick cooking spray. Unravel rolls and begin to wrap the dough around the foil cones. Starting at the smaller end and working up, overlay each wrap partially on top of each other. Ensure there are no gaps between each wrap by pinching and smoothing out the dough.
4. Place cones into the holes of a muffin pan with the smaller end of the cones facing up.
5. Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until cones are golden brown. Optional- combine sugar and cinnamon on plate. With foil cones still intact, roll warm cones in cinnamon sugar to coat. Remove to cooling rack to cool 30 minutes.
6. Carefully remove foil from cooled cones and add 1 scoop (2/3 cup) Breyers® CINNABON® Frozen Dairy Dessert to each. Enjoy!