Corned Beef Hash and Eggs with Creamy Sriracha Sauce
This diner favorite is made even more delicious with a drizzle of Creamy Sriracha Sauce!
270 (1 serving)
16g (1 serving)
3.5g (1 serving)
200mg (1 serving)
400mg (1 serving)
19g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
13g (1 serving)
1mcg (1 serving)
38mg (1 serving)
2mg (1 serving)
370mg (1 serving)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 4 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 4 ounces thickly sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 4 large eggs
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Sriracha Sauce
1. HEAT 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onions, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in hash browns and corned beef. Cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes begin to brown and crisp, about 6 minutes.
2. DRIZZLE remaining oil over potatoes mixture and cook, turning mixture in sections with spatula, until browned and crisp, about 6 minutes. Remove and keep warm.
3. COOK eggs, in same skillet, covered, until yolks are almost set, about 4 minutes. Serve hash browns topped with eggs and drizzle with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Creamy Sriracha Sauce. Garnish, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese.