Creamy Balsamic Grilled Chicken Spinach Salad
Bite into our delicious Creamy Balsamic Grilled Chicken Spinach Salad made with Hellmann’s® Light Mayonnaise, honey and balsamic vinegar.
470 (4 servings)
Calories from Fat
260 (4 servings)
29g (4 servings)
7g (4 servings)
100mg (4 servings)
980mg (4 servings)
21g (4 servings)
4g (4 servings)
10g (4 servings)
34g (4 servings)
25% (4 servings)
15% (4 servings)
50% (4 servings)
40% (4 servings)
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. Maille® Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley leaves, (optional)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted
- 1 cup halved strawberries
- 2 ounces shaved Parmesan cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, vinegar, honey, mustard, milk and parsley in medium bowl; reserve 3/4 cup for dressing.
2. Grill or broil chicken, turning once and brushing frequently with remaining mayonnaise mixture, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 15 minutes. Let chicken cool slightly, then slice.
3. Arrange baby spinach leaves on serving platter then top with walnuts, strawberries and cheese. Drizzle with reserved dressing and top with chicken.