Creamy Chicken Alfredo
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Creamy Chicken Alfredo recipe made with spinach, tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and Knorr® Pasta Sides™ Alfredo.
380 (1 serving)
12g (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
90mg (1 serving)
540mg (1 serving)
37g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
33g (1 serving)
128mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
587mg (1 serving)
40% (1 serving)
200% (1 serving)
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 3 plum tomatoes or 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 2 cups frozen leaf spinach or frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3/4 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
1. Prepare Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir cooked chicken into hot Pasta. Sprinkle with cheese.