Creamy Chicken Florentine
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Creamy Chicken Florentine made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
380 (4 servings)
12g (4 servings)
2.5g (4 servings)
90mg (4 servings)
540mg (4 servings)
37g (4 servings)
1g (4 servings)
4g (4 servings)
33g (4 servings)
128mg (4 servings)
3mg (4 servings)
587mg (4 servings)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup lowfat milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor
- 1 bag (5 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Add tomatoes and garlic and cook until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. STIR water and milk into same skillet and bring to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Creamy Chicken flavor, cover; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender.
3. TOP with spinach, then chicken mixture. Cover and stand 2 minutes. Stir to combine. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese; now it's delicious. Dig in!