Creamy Mushroom Risotto
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Creamy Mushroom Risotto made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
240 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
50 (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
5mg (1 serving)
550mg (1 serving)
37g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
4% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cups sliced assorted fresh mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. dry white wine or chicken broth (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup 2% milk
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion with garlic, stirring occasionally. until onion is transluent, about 2 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and season, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are tender, about 2 minutes. Stir in wine and cook until all liquid is almost evaporated.
2. Add water and milk and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter and reduce heat to medium-low. Cook covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender.
3. Remove from heat. Stir in cheese and basil. Transfer to serving dish and garnish, if desired, with additional Parmesan cheese.