Crunchy Nutty Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup finely chopped almonds
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Dip chicken in margarine, then Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix combined with bread crumbs and almonds until evenly coated.
3. Arrange chicken in 13 x 9-inch baking or roasting pan. Bake uncovered until chicken is done, about 20 minutes.