Easy 2 Bean Veggie Chili
410 (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
500mg (1 serving)
79g (1 serving)
18g (1 serving)
12g (1 serving)
19g (1 serving)
109mg (1 serving)
4mg (1 serving)
1468mg (1 serving)
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) no salt added kidney beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no salt added black beans
- 1 cans (15.25 oz) no salt added corn kernels
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine 2 cups water, canned diced tomatoes, Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and chili powder in 3-quart saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook covered 7 minutes.
2. While rice is cooking, drain and rinse canned beans and corn. Stir into cooked rice and cook 1 minute.
3. Serve with your favorite chili toppers.