Easy Buffalo Chicken Wings
Bite into our delicious Easy Buffalo Chicken Wings made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, cayenne pepper, and a side of chunky blue cheese dressing.
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper sauce
- 12 chicken wings, halved (about 2 1/2 lbs)
- 1/2 cup chunky blue cheese dressing
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Grill chicken on aluminum-foil-lined grill or broil on aluminum-foil-lined baking pan, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and golden, about 20 minutes.
2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and pepper sauce in large bowl; add cooked chicken and toss to coat.
3. Serve with blue cheese dressing.