Easy Homemade Beef Stew
320 (1 serving)
11g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
65mg (1 serving)
510mg (1 serving)
26g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
29g (1 serving)
66mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
1004mg (1 serving)
- 1 lb. lean boneless beef round, cut into chunks
- 4 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Beef Concentrated Stock, divided
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups chunks all-purpose potatoes, (12 oz)
- 3 large carrots, cut into thick slices
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Toss beef with 1 tsp. Knorr® Beef Concentrated Stock. Heat oil in 3-qt. saucepan over medium-high heat and cook beef, turning occasionally, until browned, about 6 minutes. Remove beef and set aside.
2. Add onions to same saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 4 minutes. Stir in water and remaining 3 1/2 tsp. Knorr® Beef Concentrated Stock and bring to a boil over high heat. Add beef; reduce heat and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, until beef is almost tender, about 1 hour.
3. Stir in potatoes and carrots and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until beef and vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley.