Family Size Easy 2 Bean Veggie Chili
After some inspiration for your next meal? Check out this easy 2 bean chili recipe that’ll be sure to impress!
410 (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
500mg (1 serving)
79g (1 serving)
18g (1 serving)
12g (1 serving)
19g (1 serving)
109mg (1 serving)
4mg (1 serving)
1468mg (1 serving)
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ Family Pack - Spanish
- 4 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) no salt added kidney beans
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) no salt added black beans
- 2 cans (15.25 oz) no salt added corn kernels
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine 2 cups water, canned diced tomatoes, Knorr® Rice Sides™ Family Pack - Spanish and chili powder in large pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook covered 7 minutes.
2. While rice is cooking, drain and rinse canned beans and corn. Stir into cooked rice and cook 1 minute.
3. Serve with your favorite chili toppers.