Family Size Easy 2 Bean Veggie Chili
Trying to eat more plant-based foods- look no further! Check out our delicious and super easy 2 Bean Veggie Chili. It’s sure to become a family favorite!
410 (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
500mg (1 serving)
79g (1 serving)
18g (1 serving)
12g (1 serving)
19g (1 serving)
109mg (1 serving)
4mg (1 serving)
1468mg (1 serving)
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) no salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ Family Pack - Spanish
- 4 tsp. chili powder
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) no salt added kidney beans
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. ea.) no salt added black beans
- 2 cans (15.25 oz) no salt added corn kernels
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine 2 cups water, canned diced tomatoes, Knorr® Rice Sides™ Family Pack - Spanish and chili powder in large pot and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook covered 7 minutes.
2. While rice is cooking, drain and rinse canned beans and corn. Stir into cooked rice and cook 1 minute.
3. Serve with your favorite chili toppers.