Family Size Salmon & Kale With Lemon Herb Topping
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Salmon & Kale With Lemon Herb Topping A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
370 (1 serving)
12g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
60mg (1 serving)
480mg (1 serving)
38g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
28g (1 serving)
105mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
905mg (1 serving)
- 1/2 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 2 lbs. salmon fillets, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 2 cups sliced red onion
- 4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Butter and Herb Rice Family Pack
- 6 cups baby kale, (6 packed cups)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. COMBINE parsley, garlic and lemon peel in small bowl; set aside.
2. SEASON salmon, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook salmon, turning once, and cooking in batches, until golden and fish flakes with a fork, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. ADD onion to same skillet and cook just until tender, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside. Add water and Knorr® Butter and Herb Rice Family Pack to same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender, adding baby kale and onion during last 2 minutes cook time. Stir in salmon and 1/2 of the parsley mixture. Sprinkle the top with remaining parsley mixture; now it's delicious. Dig in!