Hearty Chili Chicken & Rice
Nothing satisfies like this delicious chili made with Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ – Spanish Rice. Make a family feast in a single pot, ready in just 30 minutes.
450 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
100 (1 serving)
11g (1 serving)
1.5g (1 serving)
75mg (1 serving)
1090mg (1 serving)
52g (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
35g (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
25% (1 serving)
220% (1 serving)
60% (1 serving)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 red and/or green bell peppers, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) fat free reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same saucepan and cook peppers with chili powder over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until peppers begin to soften, about 2 minutes. Stir in beans, broth, 1 1/2 cups water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and prepare according to package directions.
3. STIR in chicken and serve, if desired, with sour cream, shredded cheese and chopped cilantro or scallions.