Hearty Chipotle Chili
Ground beef, chipotle chile pepper and black beans star in this delightfully filling Hearty Chipotle Chili. Once you give it a try, it’s a soup recipe you’ll want to add to your cookbook.
280 (6 servings)
Calories from Fat
110 (6 servings)
13g (6 servings)
5g (6 servings)
0.5g (6 servings)
50mg (6 servings)
860mg (6 servings)
22g (6 servings)
6g (6 servings)
7g (6 servings)
20g (6 servings)
8% (6 servings)
25% (6 servings)
60% (6 servings)
20% (6 servings)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef
- 1 can (28 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Cook ground beef, onion, red pepper and garlic in 4-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned and vegetables are tender.
2. Stir in Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef and chipotle chile pepper until Stock is melted.
3. Stir in tomatoes and beans. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 15 minutes. Serve, if desired, with shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chopped cilantro.