Hearty Noodle & Spinach Soup
Spinach lovers, it’s time to celebrate. Our Hearty Noodle Spinach Soup recipe lets your favorite vegetable shine.
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. finely chopped garlic
- Pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 lbs. fresh spinach leaves, rinsed and patted dry, stems removed and torn into bite-size pieces*
- 5 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat and cook garlic with red pepper 1 minute. Stir in spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, until wilted. Add water and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until pasta is tender, about 7 minutes.