Hot Spinach Dip Cups
Classic spinach dip just got better, thanks to our delectable recipe for hot spinach dip cups. These bite-sized snacks take no time and make great appetizers.
- 1 box (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked, cooled and squeezed dry
- 1 container (16 oz.) sour cream
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can (8 oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
- 3 green onions, chopped (optional)
- 2 cans (7.5 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan mozzarella-style shreds
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°. Combine all ingredients except biscuits and cheese in medium bowl.
2. Evenly press biscuits into bottoms and up sides of 20 cups in 2 (12 cup) muffin pans. Evenly spoon spinach dip into biscuits. Cover and refrigerate any leftover dip for future use.
3. Bake 15 minutes. Evenly sprinkle spinach dip with cheese and bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and biscuits are golden.
4. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Gently remove cups from muffin pans and serve.