Leftover Chicken & Vegetable Skillet with Creamy Herb Sauce
Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise makes a great creamy skillet sauce to coat leftover chicken and vegetables. This recipe is so adaptable! Don’t have cooked chicken? Use cooked pork or turkey and just about any leftover vegetable would work as well!
250 (1 serving)
13g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
90mg (1 serving)
390mg (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
27g (1 serving)
30mg (1 serving)
1mg (1 serving)
456mg (1 serving)
- 1 cup halved shallots or 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 2 cups cooked baby carrots, (or any cooked vegetable)
- 1 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, dissolved in 1 cup hot water
- 4 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1/4 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley, (optional)
1. Coat large nonstick skillet with no-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add shallots or onions, and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes. Add carrots or other cooked vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
2. Add Bouillon mixture and bring to a boil. Reduce heat; add cooked chicken and thyme and simmer, stirring vegetables and turning chicken occasionally, until chicken is heated through, about 3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and whisk in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and parsley. Garnish with lemon slices if desired.