Lemon Chicken & Cauliflower Pasta
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Lemon Chicken & Cauliflower Pasta made with simple and shelf stable ingredients. A recipe that’s easy to make but healthy to eat!
330 (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
1.5g (1 serving)
85mg (1 serving)
450mg (1 serving)
33g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
32g (1 serving)
67mg (1 serving)
2mg (1 serving)
819mg (1 serving)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small lemon, thinly sliced
- 2 cups small cauliflower florets
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups sprigs watercress
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove and set aside. Add lemon slices to skillet and cook, turning occasionally, until golden, about 3 minutes; remove and set aside.
2. ADD cauliflower florets and onion to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until onion begins to soften, about 4 minutes.
3. STIR water and Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor into same skillet and bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken and lemon slices. Top with watercress and serve, if desired, with grated Parmesan cheese; now it's delicious. Dig in!