Meatball & Pasta Dinner
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Meatball & Pasta Dinner made with simple and shelf stable ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 lb. ground turkey or ground beef
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 can (14 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
1. Combine turkey, onion, salt, garlic powder and pepper in medium bowl. Shape into 16 meatballs.
2. Brown meatballs in large nonstick skillet over medium heat, turning frequently, 8 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and reserved liquid. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until meatballs are done. Toss with hot Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli. Serve, if desired, with a mixed green salad and bread sticks.