Mediterranean Vegan Burgers
440 (1 serving)
20g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
520mg (1 serving)
52g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
162mg (1 serving)
4mg (1 serving)
330mg (1 serving)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (15 oz.) lentils, drained and mashed
- 1 cup cooked, cooled farro
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread
- 1/2 cup seasoned panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. ground flax seed or flax meal, optional
- 6 vegan hamburger buns, toasted
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onions, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in spinach and garlic and cook until onion is softened and mixture is dry, about 3 minutes.
2. Combine lentils, farro, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread, bread crumbs, sun-dried tomatoes and flax seed in large bowl.
3. Stir spinach mixture into bowl and form into 6 patties. Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. in large nonstick skillet and cook patties over medium heat 10 minutes, turning once, until lightly golden and heated through.
4. Serve on buns with, if desired, lettuce and a dollop of Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.