Mixed Vegetable Artichoke Dip
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Mixed Vegetable Artichoke Dip made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 package Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 can Reese® Artichoke Hearts, drained and chopped
- 4 ounces shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Chopped fresh parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350°. With a hand or stand mixer, beat cream cheese, sour cream and Mayonnaise until smooth and no clumps remain. Beat in Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix.
2. Fold in chopped artichoke hearts and cheese, reserving a little cheese to use as a garnish. Transfer to baking dish.*
3. Bake 25 minutes, or until the top begins to brown. Garnish with parsley.