Nacho Usual Sundaes
2010 Sundae Scoop-Off First Prize Recipe
- 3/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 24 triangle-shaped tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 cups Breyers® Original Coffee Ice Cream
- Pinch sea salt
- Chocolate flavored sprinkles
1. Microwave chocolate chips in small microwave-safe bowl sprayed with nonstick cooking spray at HIGH 30 seconds or until almost melted; stir until smooth.
2. Dip tortilla chips in chocolate, then arrange on waxed paper. Cool in refrigerator until set.
3. Microwave hot fudge topping, cinnamon and cayenne pepper in another small microwave-safe bowl 30 seconds or until warm; set aside.
4. Arrange chocolate-dipped chips on individual serving dishes, then drizzle with 1/2 of the caramel topping. Top each with Breyers® Original Coffee Ice Cream then generously drizzle with hot fudge mixture and remaining caramel topping. Sprinkle with sea salt, then chocolate sprinkles.