NASCAR Deluxe Artichoke Dip
Dive into our delicious NASCAR Deluxe Artichoke Dip made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, marinated artichoke hearts, and fresh breadcrumbs.
- 1 cup coarsely torn fresh bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 jar (12 oz.) marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine bread crumbs, 1/4 cup cheese and parsley in small bowl; set aside.
3. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream, remaining 3/4 cup cheese, artichokes and garlic in medium bowl. Evenly spread artichoke mixture in 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole; top with bread crumb mixture, then drizzle with olive oil.
4. Bake uncovered 35 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.