Old-Fashioned Chicken & Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Old-Fashioned Chicken & Rice made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup frozen green peas
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove and set aside.
2. Stir in onion and celery and cook 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in water, peas and Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor and bring to a boil over medium heat. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken; heat through.