Open-Faced Zucchini & Roasted Red Pepper Melt
Bite into our delicious Open-Faced Zucchini & Roasted Red Pepper Melt made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise and mozzarella cheese on fresh Italian bread.
260 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
130 (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
20mg (1 serving)
490mg (1 serving)
27g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
15% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
200% (1 serving)
80% (1 serving)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil leaves or 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 1/2 tsp. fresh oregano
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 medium Italian bread (about 14 inches), sliced lengthwise and cut in half
- 1 large zucchini, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers or 2 medium roasted and peeled red bell peppers, drained and cut into quarters
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan mozzarella-style shreds
1. In small bowl, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, garlic, basil, oregano and black pepper.
2. Brush cut side of bread with 1/2 of the mayonnaise mixture. Grill or broil 2 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and set aside.
3. Brush zucchini with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Grill or broil, turning once, until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes. Slice.
4. Top each slice of bread alternately with zucchini and red peppers; sprinkle with cheese.
5. Grill or broil 1 minute or until cheese is melted.