Parmesan Crusted Bruschetta Chicken
The fresh flavors of Bruschetta top perfectly moist chicken.
290 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
140 (1 serving)
16g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
80mg (1 serving)
550mg (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
27g (1 serving)
5% (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
25% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
- 1/3 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 3 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb.)
- 4 tsp. plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil with cheese in medium bowl. Arrange chicken on baking sheet. Evenly top with Mayonnaise Dressing mixture, then sprinkle with bread crumbs and Italian seasoning.
3. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
4. Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Evenly top chicken with bruschetta mixture.