Pepper Steak with Teriyaki Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Pepper Steak with Teriyaki Rice made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 lb. sirloin steak
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 large orange, red or yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice, prepared according to package directions
1. Season steak, if desired, with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak, turning once, until desired doneness. Remove steak and keep warm.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook red pepper and onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add vinegar and cook 1 minute. To serve, slice steak and arrange over Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Teriyaki Rice, then top with red pepper mixture.