Perfectly Crispy Grilled Cheese & Veggie Recipe
Bite into our delicious Perfectly Crispy Grilled Cheese & Veggie Strangewich. Have leftover cooked veggies? Use them instead of the veggies in the recipe.
330 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
170 (1 serving)
19g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
10mg (1 serving)
540mg (1 serving)
27g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
15g (1 serving)
15% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
434mg (1 serving)
20% (1 serving)
4% (1 serving)
- 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, divided
- 2 slices crusty whole grain bread
- 1 oz. sliced low fat white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sliced roasted vegetables or grilled vegetables (sliced eggplant, peppers, zucchini, yellow squash and onions)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. SPREAD one slice of bread with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Place bread Mayonnaise-side-down into hot skillet; add cheese and vegetables.
2. SPREAD other slice of bread with Mayonnaise and place Mayonnaise-side-up on top of vegetables.
3. COOK until lightly browned on one side. Flip over and cook until cheese is melted.