Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Pineapple & Chicken Fried Rice made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
410 (4 servings)
12g (4 servings)
2g (4 servings)
85mg (4 servings)
450mg (4 servings)
44g (4 servings)
3g (4 servings)
13g (4 servings)
32g (4 servings)
57mg (4 servings)
3mg (4 servings)
691mg (4 servings)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 Tbsp. oil, divided
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in 100% juice, drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced, (1 1/2 cups)
- 4 ounces snow peas, halved, (1 1/4 cups)
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
1. SEASON chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, pineapple, garlic and ginger, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and pineapple is golden, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. HEAT remaining oil in same skillet and cook bell pepper and snow peas, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.
3. ADD water and Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Chicken flavor Fried Rice to same skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer covered 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in chicken mixture and green onions. Sprinkle, if desired, with chopped cilantro and toasted sesame seeds; now it's delicious. Dig in!