Pink Beans with Ham
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Pink Beans with Ham made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 8 ounces ham steak or 8 oz. piece deli ham, cubed
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 2 cups water
- 1 small bay leaf
- 1 lb. Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1/4 cup sliced green olives with pimento
- 2 cans (15.5 oz. ea.) pink beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Heat oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat and cook ham until lightly browned. Add pepper and onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Stir in tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are softened, about 10 minutes. Add Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon Cube, water and bay leaf; bring to a boil.
3. Stir in potatoes, olives and beans; return to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes. Remove bay leaf and stir in cilantro.