120 (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
1.5g (1 serving)
5mg (1 serving)
150mg (1 serving)
11g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
145mg (1 serving)
1mg (1 serving)
754mg (1 serving)
- 1 Tbsp. PLUS 1 Tsp. Promise® Buttery Spread, divided
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 large tomato, chopped, (1 cup)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 portobello mushrooms (4-in. ea.), stems and gills removed
- 2 Tbsp. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp. grated Parmesan cheese
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Combine 1 tsp. Promise® Buttery Spread with oregano in small cup; set aside.
2. Melt remaining 1 Tbsp. Spread in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until starting to brown. Stir in tomato and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until tomato softens. Add kale and basil and stir until kale is wilted.
3. Brush mushrooms with Spread mixture and arrange on baking sheet. Evenly spoon tomato mixture into mushrooms and top with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
4. Bake 12 to 15 minutes until mushrooms are tender and cheese is golden.