Quick & Easy Spicy Pepper & Chicken Wrap Recipe
Have leftover chicken? Use it in the super quick & easy spicy pepper & chicken wrap recipe. Leftovers never tasted so good!
380 (1 serving)
22g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
25mg (1 serving)
470mg (1 serving)
35g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
12g (1 serving)
97mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
391mg (1 serving)
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. dried oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper or 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 bell peppers, (yellow and red), sliced
- 2 red onions, thickly sliced
- 4 medium size wraps or flour tortillas, heated according to package directions
- 1 lime, quartered
- 4 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. COMBINE coriander, cumin, paprika, oregano and cayenne in small bowl; set aside.
2. HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, peppers and onions, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Sprinkle with spice mixture; cook, stirring occasionally, until coated in spices and chicken is cooked through, about 3 minutes.
3. PLACE chicken mixture evenly along center of each warm wrap. Then squeeze a lime wedge over each and sprinkle each with 1 Tbsp. cilantro. Top each with 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise. Roll up and cut in half.