Rich & Creamy Loaded Mashed Cauliflower Recipe
Trying new foods is what it’s all about, check out our Rich & Creamy Loaded Mashed Cauliflower Recipe. It just might become your family’s favorite new side dish!
160 (1 serving)
12g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
20mg (1 serving)
300mg (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
111mg (1 serving)
1mg (1 serving)
378mg (1 serving)
- 1 head cauliflower, separated into florets (about 6 cups)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 2 slices crisp-cooked bacon, crumbled
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. PREHEAT oven to 350°. Put cauliflower in large pot, add water to cover and bring to boil. Cook, covered, until florets are tender, about 15 minutes; drain.
2. ADD cauliflower, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, sour cream and salt to food processor and process until smooth. Scrape into bowl and stir in 1/2 of the cheese, the green onions and bacon.
3. SPOON into shallow 2-qt. baking dish and bake 35 minutes or until lightly golden and bubbly around the edges. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.