Roast Pork with Fennel & Cran-Orange Rice
Our Roast Pork With Fennel & Cran-Orange Rice is a sophisticated pork recipe that’s unbelievably easy to whip up. Cranberries and orange peels give it a sweet and tangy taste that’s sure to impress friends, family, and of course, yourself.
370 (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
75mg (1 serving)
490mg (1 serving)
43g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
11g (1 serving)
28g (1 serving)
60mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
827mg (1 serving)
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin or turkey tenderloin
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 small fennel bulb, chopped [or 1/3 cup chopped celery]
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1/2 tsp. orange peel (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. toasted pecans
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange pork in roasting pan. Roast 25 minutes or until done.
2. Meanwhile, melt margarine in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook fennel, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add water and bring to a boil. Add Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken flavor. Reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 7 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in cranberries, orange juice and orange peel and cook 1 minute. Let stand 2 minutes; sprinkle with pecans.
3. Serve with sliced pork and, if desired, steamed green beans.