Roasted Cod with Mushrooms & Tomatoes
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Roasted Cod with Mushrooms made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 1/2 lbs. cod fillet
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 2 cups cremini mushrooms or white button mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1 large shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Blend olive oil with Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds; stir
3. Arrange vegetables in shallow roasting pan. Pour 1/2 of the olive oil mixture over vegetables; toss well. Roast 10 minutes.
4. Remove pan from oven and arrange cod in center, pushing vegetables to the sides. Brush remaining oil mixture over cod and continue cooking until cod flakes with fork, about 15 minutes. To serve, arrange cod and roasted vegetables on platter. Garnish, if desired, with lemon wedges.