Salmon & Avocado Sushi Rolls
Bite into our delicious Salmon & Avocado Sushi Rolls made with Hellmann’s® Avocado Oil with a hint of Lime Mayonnaise Dressing.
440 (1 serving)
13g (1 serving)
1.5g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
4.5g (1 serving)
25mg (1 serving)
230mg (1 serving)
64g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
31mg (1 serving)
4mg (1 serving)
366mg (1 serving)
- 2 cups sushi rice, cooked according to package directions
- 6 Tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- Bamboo mat or plastic wrap for rolling
- 6 sheets nori
- 6 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Avocado Oil with a hint of Lime Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/2 Tbsp. wasabi
- 8 ounces salmon fillet, cut into strips
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
1. Cook sushi rice according to package directions. Stir in vinegar and spread out on baking pan to cool.
2. Place 1 sheet nori on bamboo mat or sheet of plastic wrap. Press a thin layer of cooled rice onto nori leaving a 1/2-in. border on top and bottom. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Avocado Oil with a hint of Lime Mayonnaise Dressing with wasabi and spread a thin layer on top of rice.
3. Arrange some of the salmon and avocado on top leaving a 1-in. border on the bottom edge. Slightly wet top of edge of nori. Roll tightly from bottom to top, using mat to help. Cut into 8 pieces. Repeat to make 6 rolls. Serve , if desired, dolloped with extra Mayonnaise Dressing and serve, if desired, with soy sauce for dipping.