Salmon with Creamy Avocado Dressing
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Salmon with Creamy Avocado Dressing recipe made with Hellmann’s® Light Mayonnaise, avocado, fresh cilantro, lime juice and more.
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. salmon fillet
- 1 avocado
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Combine Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Vegetable with oil in small bowl. Stir in 2 Tbsp. cilantro. Remove 2 tsp. mixture; set aside.
2. Arrange salmon on lightly oiled baking sheet, then brush with Stock mixture. Bake until salmon flakes with a fork, about 25 minutes.
3. Mash avocado with the reserved 2 tsp. stock mixture, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, remaining cilantro and lime juice until smooth. Serve over salmon.