Sausage & Pepper Pasta Dinner
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Sausage & Pepper Pasta Dinner recipe made with Italian sausage, red bell peppers, and Knorr® Italian Sides™ 4 Cheese Pasta.
- 1/2 lb. Italian sausage, removed from casings and crumbled*
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 medium red bell pepper or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - 4 Cheese Pasta
1. Brown sausage in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; drain. Remove and set aside.
2. Melt margarine in same skillet and cook red pepper, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in water and milk and bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - 4 Cheese Pasta and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 12 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in sausage; heat through.