Savory Brussels Sprouts
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Savory Brussels Sprouts made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 slices bacon, chopped
- 2 large shallots
- 2 containers (12 oz. ea.) Brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef
1. Cook bacon in 12-inch nonstick skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside. Reserve 2 tablespoons drippings.
2. Cook shallots in reserved drippings over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until starting to brown, about 6 minutes. Stir in Brussels sprouts and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden, about 4 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in water and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Beef. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 10 minutes or until Brussels sprouts are tender. Stir in bacon.