Scrumptious Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Bite into our delicious Scrumptious Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger.
480 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
230 (1 serving)
25g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
60mg (1 serving)
460mg (1 serving)
61g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
43g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
70% (1 serving)
- 1 box (18.25 oz.) yellow pudding in the mix cake mix
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger (optional)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups grated carrot
- 1 can (8 oz.) crushed pineapple in natural juice, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners sugar
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan*; set aside.
2. Combine cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger in large bowl. Beat in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, eggs, carrots and pineapple with electric mixer at low speed 30 seconds or until moistened. Increase speed to medium and beat 2 minutes. Stir in walnuts. Evenly spread into prepared pan.
3. Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pan and cool completely.
4. For Frosting, beat cream cheese, confectioners sugar, margarine, lemon juice and vanilla in medium bowl, with electric mixer until light and creamy, about 5 minutes. Evenly spread frosting over cooled cake. Garnish, if desired, with additional chopped walnuts.