Shrimp & Garlic Shells
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Shrimp & Garlic Shells made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 leek, thinly sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp
- 1 jar (7 oz.) roasted red peppers, sliced
- 1/4 cup pitted ripe olives, sliced (optional)
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells, prepared according to package directions
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Melt margarine in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook leek, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp and red peppers and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in olives. Toss with hot Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells. Serve, if desired, with a spinach salad and warm dinner rolls.