Shrimp Tacos with Jalapeno Tartar Sauce
Bite into our delicious Shrimp Tacos with Jalapeno Tartar Sauce made with Hellmann’s® Light Mayonnaise, pickled jalapeno peppers and pineapples.
450 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
120 (1 serving)
22% (1 serving)
13% (1 serving)
50% (1 serving)
84% (1 serving)
19% (1 serving)
12% (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
23g (1 serving)
15% (1 serving)
20% (1 serving)
15% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
- 1 medium red onion
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, divided
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice, divided
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped pickled jalapeño pepper
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 tsp. ground chipotle chile pepper
- 4 slices fresh pineapple (about 1/2-inch-thick)
- 1 lb. uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 flour tortillas or corn tortillas, warmed
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Cut 1/2-inch off stem end of onion and finely chop to make 1 tablespoon. Cut remaining onion crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices; set aside.
2. Combine chopped onion, 6 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon lime juice and jalapeno peppers in medium bowl; set aside.
3. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lime juice, Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon and chipotle chile pepper in medium bowl. Coat onion and pineapple with 1/2 of the chipotle mixture, then coat shrimp with remaining mixture. Grill or broil until pineapple and onion are tender and shrimp turn pink. Chop onion and pineapple.
4. Serve shrimp, onion and pineapple in tortillas and top with jalapeno tartar sauce. Garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro.