Skillet Chicken Chili
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Skillet Chicken Chili made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
- 1 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 package (10 oz.) fully-cooked Southwest chicken strips
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) black beans
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In large nonstick skillet, melt margarine over medium heat and cook onion 3 minutes or until tender.
2. Add water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and bring to a boil. Continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken strips and beans; cook 2 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in cilantro. Serve, if desired, with sour cream and lime wedges.