Spicy Grilled Cheese with Turkey, Tomato & Avocado Recipe
Step up your sandwich game with our delicious Spicy Grilled Cheese with Turkey, Tomato & Avocado recipe.
900 (1 serving)
47g (1 serving)
15g (1 serving)
80mg (1 serving)
2010mg (1 serving)
84g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
41g (1 serving)
510mg (1 serving)
7mg (1 serving)
791mg (1 serving)
- 2 slices sour dough bread or rustic bread
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Spicy Mayonnaise Dressing, divided
- 2 ounces sliced Monterey Jack cheese, about 3 slices
- 2 ounces sliced deli turkey breast, about 2 slices
- 1/2 avocado, thinly sliced
- 2 slices vine-ripened tomato
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Spread ½ Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Spicy Mayonnaise Dressing on outside of each bread slice. Flip bread over and spread 1 Tbsp. Mayonnaise Dressing on inside of each bread slice.
2. Build sandwich by layering onto inside of one piece of bread, half of the cheese, then turkey, avocado and tomato, (seasoned with salt, if desired), and then topping with remaining cheese. Top with remaining bread slice.
3. Place sandwich in nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook, pressing gently until golden brown. Flip and continue cooking until the other side is golden brown and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Enjoy!