Spring Vegetable Chicken Alfredo
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Spring Vegetable Chicken Alfredo made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips (about 8 oz.)
- 3 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- 1 cup broccoli florets or cauliflower florets
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
1. Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Melt 1 Tbsp. margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken 4 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Melt remaining 2 Tbsp. margarine in same skillet and cook carrots 3 minutes. Stir in broccoli, water and milk. Bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Alfredo and continue boiling, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until noodles are tender. Return chicken to skillet and cook 1 minute or until heated through.