Stuffed Mexican Peppers
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Beef flavor
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 3/4 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup frozen corn, partially thawed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chopped green chilies
- 4 large green peppers, tops removed and cored
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Combine Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Beef flavor with 3/4 cup water in large bowl; stir in ground beef, corn, 3/4 cup cheese, tomato and chilies. Spoon into peppers and place upright in 8 or 9-inch baking pan filled with remaining 1/2 cup water. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake uncovered 45 minutes. Evenly top with remaining cheese and continue baking uncovered until cheese melts, about 10 minutes.